This post was written more than two years ago. The content or information below may no longer be accurate.
We’re proud to announce the launch of the Skunk Anansie Competition with the hashtag #SkunkAnansieComp. Open to ACM students, you could be in with a chance of winning* two incredible prizes from Skunk Anansie!
How to Enter?
Film yourself performing your favourite Skunk Anansie song in the genre/style of your choosing! Tag us on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #SkunkAnansieComp
Who can Enter?
ACM students only – open to individuals or groups. Please see T&Cs for more info!
What are the Prizes?
We’re excited to be giving away a signed copy of the new ‘It Takes Blood and Guts’ by Skin and Lucy O’Brien, PLUS a virtual/online tutorial with Skin and Ace (via Zoom). The winner(s) will also be featured on all ACM social media channels.
Up to four runners-ups will also receive signed copies of the new ‘It Takes Blood and Guts’ by Skin and Lucy O’Brien.
Please tag us in your video by Monday 2nd November.
For further updates, please visit our Instagram page. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Instagram is not affiliated with or in support of this competition.
- Only ACM students are eligible to take part.
- Winner(s) and runners-up(s) will be chosen by ACM based on the quality of the cover song.
- Submit video (featuring song) to #SkunkAnansieComp by 02/11/20 at 23:59 on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Main prize: 1 X signed copy of ‘It Takes Blood and Guts’ by Skin and Lucy O’Brien + a Zoom call/tutorial with Skin and Ace from Skunk Anansie, awarded to 1 individual or 1 group (the book prize will be awarded to 1 group as a collective and not to each member). It is the group’s responsibility to decide who within the group will receive the book prize.
- Runners-up(s) prize(s): awarded up to 4 signed copies of ‘It Takes Blood and Guts’ by Skin and Lucy O’Brien.
- The winner(s) and runners-up(s) will be notified by email and/or messaged on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram by 09/11/20 after review. If the winner(s)/runners-up(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winner(s)/runners-up(s) and pick replacement winner(s)/runners-up(s).
- Shipping of the book prizes may take up to 28 days for delivery after the announcement of the winner(s). If awarded to a group, 1 member will agree to accept delivery. Zoom call/tutorial with winner(s) will take place within 3 months of being announced.
- The winner(s) agree to his/her/their music video and social media channels being promoted on the ACM social media channels.
- The winner(s) and runners-up(s) will need to provide an address and contact details to ACM and consent to this information being shared in order for the prizes to be shipped correctly.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received before the deadline for whatever reason.
If you dream of achieving success in the creative industries, join us for our new Digital Open Day Experience. We can’t wait to see what our alumni do next – and we’d love to welcome you into the ACM community.