Many thanks to those of you who were able to attend our Metropolis Blue Meeting last Friday. For those of you that were unable to make it, the full meeting video is available for catchup via Panopto – HERE (Links to an external site.). I’ve also attached the meeting slides for your reference.
We have scheduled the final meeting for 2020 this Friday 11th December at 12:15PM. –
Join URL: https://acm.zoom.us/j/82832352490?pwd=Q1Nzc3ZTdnBQRUkvcmdDZVRHaTd2Zz09 (Links to an external site.)
Campus Point People (CPP)
- Congratulations to Aaron Teague (Birmingham) and Sophie McCarthy (London) on becoming the Campus Point Person (CPP) for their Metropolis Blue Teams.
- Guildford Teams –
You will have received a voting form for you to elect your own CPP. The voting form will close on Wednesday and the winner will be announced on Friday.
We will continue to analyse your feedback and reach out to you to form Project Groups around your recommendations, just as we’ve already done with our first group.
We are still actively considering applications for all artists and will continue to do so on an on-going basis. If you have any artists or people to recommend, please encourage them to sign up below.
- Artists –
- Please submit an application via the form below.
- In the second part of the form, attach a link to an unreleased demo/s that you would like to have considered for release through the label.
Please ensure that…
- You send an .mp3 or downloadable link to a demo you would like to have considered.
- Let us know if the demo is a track you’re interested in releasing OR if it is finished and ready to go. (If it is unfinished, please let us know what you need help with, if any. – i.e. artist development, production, recording, etc)
If you have any ideas, questions or feedback you would like to discuss, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Metropolis Blue Team & Artist Sign-Up Form:-