This post was written more than two years ago. The content or information below may no longer be accurate.
We’re proud to announce the launch of our DigiFreshers Songwriting Challenge with the hashtag #ACMSongChallenge. Open to ACM students, you could be in with a chance of winning* two fantastic prizes from global audio brand, Shure!
How to Enter?
Using our word of inspiration, “Freshers”, film yourself performing a song or create a graphic video with the track included. Tag us on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #ACMSongChallenge.
Who can Enter?
New and returning ACM students – open to individuals or groups. Please see T&Cs for more info!
What are the Prizes?
Please tag us in your video by Tuesday 22nd September.
For further updates, please visit our Instagram page. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- New or returning ACM students are eligible to take part.
- Winner(s) will be chosen by ACM based on the quality of the song and how closely he/she/they adhere to the brief – this month’s word of inspiration being “freshers”.
- Submit video (featuring song) to #ACMSongChallenge by 22/09/20 at 23:59 on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- 1 X Shure SM58 Microphone + 1 X Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones awarded to 1 individual or 1 group (awarded to 1 group as a collective and not to each member). It is the group’s responsibility to decide who within the group will receive the prizes.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or messaged on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram by 29/09/20 after review. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winner(s) and pick replacement winner(s).
- Shipping of the prizes may take up to 28 days for delivery after the announcement of the winner(s). If awarded to a group, 1 member will agree to accept delivery.
- The winner(s) agree to his/her/their music video and social media channels being promoted on the ACM social media channels.
- The winner(s) will need to provide an address and contact details to ACM and consent to this information being shared with Shure in order for the prizes to be shipped correctly.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received before the deadline for whatever reason.
If you dream of achieving success in the creative industries, join us for our new Digital Open Day Experience. We can’t wait to see what our alumni do next – and we’d love to welcome you into the ACM community.