Do you have a friend that shares your passion for music and wants to join you at ACM?
Bring your bestie to study with you and we’ll reward you both with equipment or experiences to help you in your pursuit of a life-long career in the creative industries!
Terms & Conditions
- Student referrals must be made by through our website by way of your friend registering their interest and/or applying via our Website, using your Learner ID as a Referral Code. Alternatively, they may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the same Referral Code. To get your Learner ID, please speak to our team on 01483 500 841 or email email@example.com .
- Student referrals may be made from April 1st 2019.
- Student referrals must represent new prospects for ACM and the new student should not already exist in our systems at the time of your referral.
- Referred Students must enrol on a full-time course at ACM starting September 2019 and be an actively enrolled student, compliant with their enrolment contract as at 1st November 2019.
- Students making referrals must also be an actively enrolled student, compliant with their enrolment contract as at 1st October 2019, save for in the case of those students who have been invited to participate in this campaign and are currently on programme, but will have graduated by October 2019.
- If the above conditions are met, we will view this as a ‘qualifying enrolment’. For each qualifying enrolment, ACM will provide an equipment / experience list to the referring and referred students and each party will be permitted one choice from the list. The list of equipment / experiences will be similar to those listed above, but may change due to stock and model availability. Students should provide ACM’s Admissions Team with their equipment ‘wish-list’ no later than 10th October 2019.
- ACM will not provide credit or cash (in part or whole) in lieu of equipment / experiences.