We’re proud to announce the launch of our new monthly songwriting challenge with the hashtag #ACMSongChallenge. Open to the ACM community, you could be in with a chance of winning* two fantastic prizes from global audio brand, Shure!
How to Enter?
Using this month’s word of inspiration, “Live”, film yourself performing a song or create a graphic video with the track included. Tag us on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #ACMSongChallenge.
Who can Enter?
The ACM Community* including those who have registered interest, future students, students and alumni! This is open to individuals or groups – see T&Cs for more info!
What are the Prizes?
Please tag us in your video by Sunday 9th August*.
For further updates, please visit our Instagram page. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Those going through the ACM application process, those who have registered interest on our database, confirmed future ACM students, ACM students, and ACM alumni are eligible to take part.
- Winner(s) will be chosen by ACM based on the quality of the song and how closely he/she/they adhere to the brief – this month’s word of inspiration being “live”.
- Submit video (featuring song) to #ACMSongChallenge by 09/08/20 at 23:59 on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- 1 X Shure SM58 Microphone + 1 X Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones awarded to 1 individual or 1 group (awarded to 1 group as a collective and not to each member). It is the group’s responsibility to decide who within the group will receive the prizes.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or messaged on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram by 16/08/20 after review. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winner(s) and pick replacement winner(s).
- Shipping of the prizes may take up to 28 days for delivery after the announcement of the winner(s). If awarded to a group, 1 member will agree to accept delivery.
- The winner(s) agree to his/her/their music video and social media channels being promoted on the ACM social media channels.
- The winner(s) will need to provide an address and contact details to ACM and consent to this information being shared with Shure in order for the prizes to be shipped correctly.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received before the deadline for whatever reason.
If you dream of achieving success in the creative industries, join us for our new Digital Open Day Experience. We can’t wait to see what our alumni do next – and we’d love to welcome you into the ACM community.