The Chairman Scholarship rewards one Music Business student with support for up to 3 years of study, worth £27,000.
To apply for this scholarship you will submit a three minute video consisting of the following; why you have chosen this specific course and what this scholarship would mean to you.
This should include any business projects or ideas that you may have already been a part of or working on.
For example; helping an artist or band with a recording or performance project.
We would also like to know of any release campaigns or marketing strategies that you have used/ been involved with or any events that you have run.
How To Apply:
- For this, you must be a 2021 Degree entrant to a Business and Innovation course at either ACM Guildford, London or Birmingham (this means locked in firm on UCAS and your ACM contract sent back!). If you’re not currently a student at ACM, fear not, simply follow the instructions on our Apply page to get your ACM journey started. Applicants to the relevant ‘Level 0’ / Foundation Year precursors at ACM Guildford will also be accepted.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ The Chairman Scholarship Submission from Your Name”. Make sure the email contains a link to a video that captures your very best capabilities.
- Be sure to introduce yourself – we want to know who you are!
- Explain to us all about your history and what your ambitions are.
- Tell us what winning the Scholarship would mean to you.
- Entries must be received by 31/07/2021.
After your email submission, entries will be shortlisted by a panel of ACM judges, before being reviewed by the specific scholarship panel, when the winner will be announced.
From all of us at ACM we wish you the very best of luck!