Hello and welcome back to a brand new academic year at ACM!
For those of you who were here at ACM last year, you’ll see that the Student Portal has changed…it is now called ‘myACM’ and comes packed with a bunch of new features that we believe will really help you during your time at ACM.
myACM will become an essential tool for managing your ACM Student Experience and will allows you to:
- Download course notes/lecture materials
- Book Tutorials.
- Book ACM Rooms and Facilities.
- Keep track of ALL your results throughout your time at ACM.
- Manage your ACM email account.
- Receive important ACM course and school related information direct from the education, finance and student relations teams.
- Get the latest industry opportunities from ACM’s BDC (Business and Artist Development) Team.
All this means there should be no more queuing on the phone or at Student Relations allowing you to spend more time doing what you do best – making and promoting music – and giving us more time to make your ACM experience the best it can be.
ACM has been working hard to build myACM over the summer but aren’t finished yet. We have plenty of more features to bring you over the coming weeks, but in the mean time we’d love to get your feedback. If something isn’t working as it should be, or you think that we could be doing something better, please let us know. Our email address is email@example.com