This module enables student to engage in a AAA (major) game environment in the following activities:
• disciplinary-specific communication, problem-solving and collaboration: practices and tools for synchronous and asynchronous teamwork.
• Individual and group coaching: in role and on and off project;
• Reflective journaling / logging: recording individual and community problems, solutions and learning, learning how to learn through practice and practice-theory-practice cycles;
• Iteration and testing in one specific discipline: agile, design, build, test, refine, deliver, pitch, review;
• Individual and Community Games Curation and Lexicon: curating and referencing individual and teamwork to current or historic professional practices within a AAA games context.
Each team is responsible for locating ideas, concepts, principles, approaches, strategies, practices and tools within the field of games and game development; Terminology for publishing in the Game community and industry.