Freelance Graphic DesignerLocation : remote Employment type : FULL_TIME Expires : 2024-03-04 Department : Marketing Reports to : Head of International Marketing
ACM isn’t just your average educational institution; it’s a powerhouse of creativity, a hotbed of
innovation, and a thriving hub for artists. With a lineup of around 2,000 students enrolled in a
spectrum of FE and HE programs, including Music Performance, Creative Arts, Production,
Technical Services, and Business, were rewriting the rules of education.
We are seeking a skilled Graphic Designer with a keen eye for detail, who also possesses the ability
to strike a delicate balance between the corporate and creative aspects of our institute, to enhance
our brand through visually marketing assets.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in graphic design, proficiency in Adobe Suite
(Photoshop and Illustrator), and hands-on experience in print press for posters and editorial
publications. Additionally, we value candidates with demonstrated independent work and remote
experience. The ideal candidate will bring confidence and enthusiasm to actively contribute ideas to
our rebranding process, steering initiatives to elevate and modernise our visual identity. Strategic
thinking is crucial, as the candidate will play a role in making design choices aligned with our long-
term brand goals.
• Create visually compelling designs for various print and digital materials, including posters,
brochures, prospectus, and editorial publications.
• Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to develop design concepts that align with the brand
• Execute print press tasks for various materials, ensuring high-quality production for posters,
brochures, and other printed and digital assets.
• Follow and implement the brand guidelines consistently across all design projects.
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to contribute to the evolution and refinement of the
university’s visual identity.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in graphic design.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects aligned with a brand’s visual
• Experience with print press
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively present and articulate design
Apply for this job
To apply for one of our vacancies please download and complete an application form. Please note CVs cannot be submitted without a completed form.
Application forms should be returned by the advertised closing date to email@example.com.
All applicants will be required to complete screening appropriate to the post. This includes a Disclosure and Barring Service check and checks with past employers.
Each job advertisement will detail the closing date for applications. We regret that we are not able to accept applications received after this date. Once shortlisting has taken place, successful candidates will be contacted by the HR and Recruitment Team and invited to attend an interview.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, it is not possible to keep in touch with every applicant. Therefore we would ask you to assume that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the advertised closing date, your application has not been successful on this occasion.