Facilities Lead and HE Cohort Tutor in Live Production and Technical Arts (Term Time)Location : guildford Employment type : FULL_TIME Expires : 2023-12-22 Salary range: £30,000 - £44,000
Facilities Lead and HE Cohort Tutor in Live Production and Technical Arts (Term Time)
Start Date ASAP
As the HE Cohort Tutor and Technical Adviser, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of live production and technical arts education at ACM. Working closely with our Pathway Leader you’ll provide technical expertise, facilitate collaborative module teaching, and offer live production advisory support to our facilities teams. During term time the role of Facilities Lead will be split with HE Tutor teaching hours, exact hours depend on the requirements for the term but will always amount to 40 hours a week. Outside of term time your 40 hours will be solely dedicated to being the Facilities Lead.Key Responsibilities
– Deliver a first-class live production and technical arts education.
– Collaborate with facilities teams to ensure high-quality on-campus and off-campus events.
– Contribute to strategic development, innovation, and growth of the Live Production pathway.
– Offer guidance and support to students and pathway team members.
– Venue technical management expertise.
– Teaching experience in a related field.
– Advanced event H&S passport holder.
– Ability to instruct H&S to staff and students.– Workdays: Monday – Friday with occasional weekends.– Work hours: Between 9:00 and 18:00 40 hours per week
– Contributing to a pathway with high potential for graduate employment.
Apply for this job
To apply for one of our vacancies please download and complete an application form. Please note CVs cannot be submitted without a completed form.
Application forms should be returned by the advertised closing date to email@example.com.
All applicants will be required to complete screening appropriate to the post. This includes a Disclosure and Barring Service check and checks with past employers.
Each job advertisement will detail the closing date for applications. We regret that we are not able to accept applications received after this date. Once shortlisting has taken place, successful candidates will be contacted by the HR and Recruitment Team and invited to attend an interview.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, it is not possible to keep in touch with every applicant. Therefore we would ask you to assume that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the advertised closing date, your application has not been successful on this occasion.