We have scheduled a final follow-up meeting for the year next Friday 04th at 12:15, Join URL – HERE
Campus Point People –
Please remember to send me videos of your pitches so that way may begin putting them together for the students to vote on.
- 5 minutes or less.
- Present your pitch and suitability for the role.
- Deadline – Monday 10:00AM
- Please ensure you have submitted an application via the form below.
- We aim to have our first release in January.
- We are currently in the process of creating playlists of demos that our A&R teams will use to consider our first releases.
- Please send me an unreleased demo/s via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that:
- You send an .mp3 or downloadable link to a demo you would like to be considered for releasing through Metropolis Blue.
- Please let us know if the demo is a track you’re interested in releasing OR if it is finished and ready to go. (If it is unfinished, please let us know what you need help with, if any. – i.e. Artist Development, production, recording, etc)
Next week you can expect to start receiving emails confirming the roles you have applied for and links to playlists with tracks for consideration. During next week’s meeting we will begin to discuss your roles, playlist considerations, tasks that may need to be completed and any other questions you might have.
Do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions!
We will be considering applications for all roles on an on-going basis therefore if you haven’t signed up yet, be sure to do so using the form below or head over to the Industry Link Canvas Pages section to fill out the form there.
DateFriday 04 December 2020
This event is open to current ACM students, alumni and those enrolled for a course but yet to commence studies.
You will need a Student ID to register but if you are yet to be given one, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.