This post was written more than two years ago. The content or information below may no longer be accurate.
Following on from Music Week’s feature on 30 of the up and coming music industry executives to keep an eye on, ACM decided they were so important we should make sure everyone is able to follow what they’re up to.
Below, are the names of the 30 young professionals working in the UK music business of 2013 that Music Week are tipping for mighty things in the years and decades to come, with links to their current (available) Twitter accounts so you can follow their exploits whilst on the move.
- Jane Abernethy – 4OD
- Luke Armitage – Metropolis Group
- Alec Boateng (Twin B) – Levels Ent
- Laurence Abrahams – SSB Solicitors
- Joe Barbe – Atlantic Records
- Sarah Casey – Leighton-Pope Organisation
- Austin Daboh – The Hub Entertainment
- Jai Francois – Warner / Chappell
- Lauren Hales – Mercury Records
- Chris Dyer – Zimbalam
- Charles Fitzgerald – Group
- Will Harper – Sony / ATV / EMI
- Luke Hood – UKF
- Sam Jackson – Classic FM
- Lauren Kreisler – Official Charts Company
- Dot Levine – UK Music
- Amy Morgan – Beggars Music
- Gary Lancaster – ADA
- Chris Meehan – Sentric Music
- Tom Paul – London Records
- Amanda Playle – JHO Entertainment
- Ed Poston – BMI
- Sam Potts – Columbia
- Benjamin Scarr – Island Records
- Luke Temple – SJM Concerts
- Ebony Rhiney-James – Sony Music UK
- Andrew Tansey – Sony Music UK
- Sarah Thomas – Modest!
- Henry Village – Black Butter
- Jos Watkin – Parlophone
At the base of the page you’ll also see some other notable names of others we should ALL be keeping an eye out for.