This post was written more than two years ago. The content or information below may no longer be accurate.
Another fantastic year at ACM was rounded off with the annual ACM Awards ceremony, celebrating the very best of the years achievements, student successes and creativity, at Guildford’s G-live venue.
Compered by ACM’s Brian Henry, the night began with a scintillating performance from student band ‘Dancing in the Streets’. Then followed the formal awards and student presentations to this years outstanding students from across the three ACM schools; Performance, Production and Business.
“ACM’s annual awards are the highlight of the year for everyone at ACM. It is a night to celebrate student successes and an opportunity to give thanks to all, who have given their support over the year gone by. It’s also a great night to showcase the incredible talent within ACM with various live music performances throughout the evening.”
Brendan Byrne ACM
- Bart Debney-Davies – Diploma Bass
- Nathan Bossoh – Higher Diploma Bass
- Mike Kenna – Degree Bass
- Nick Kristensen – Diploma Drums
- Tom Phoenix – Higher Diploma Drums
- Simon Treasure – Degree Drums
- Jack Shepherd – Diploma Guitar
- Angus Chandler – Higher Diploma Guitar
- David Niskin – Degree Guitar
- Tatjana Ilyashova – Higher Diploma Keyboards
- Charlotte Churchman – Diploma Vocals
- Alice Youds – Higher Diploma Vocals
- Charlotte Hinchliff – Degree Vocals
- Antoine Richard – Diploma Tour Production & Management
- Amit Shembi – Diploma Music Production
- Jakub Mleczko – Higher Diploma Music Production
- Terry Sears – Degree Music Production
- Karina Vismara – Degree Creative Sound Design
- Louise Rapson – Higher Diploma Music Business
- Kriss Baird – Degree Music Business
- Andrew Ruddy – Higher Diploma Artist Development & Songwriting
- Ellie Fletcher – BDC Award for Outstanding Dedication
- Helen Smith – Lowde Music Award Winner
The ACM Awards also saw some of ACM’s finest take to the stage to entertain the gathered students, friends, family and industry guests with live performances from the ACM Power Trio featuring Mike Casswell and Pete Riley and Brian Henry’s Soul Purpose. In between the evenings two awards sessions, guests were treated to the sounds of ACM’s Chad Jackson who compiled an extra special playlist featuring an array of ACM talent including Newton Faulkner, Josh Melody aka Zomboy, Nathan C, Ellie Fletcher and Nick Tsang.
Congratulations to all the winners of this years student awards and to ALL those students from 2011/12 Diploma and Higher Diploma and 2010/12 Degree year two who graduated this year.
ACM would like to thank everyone involved with this years ACM Awards including the ACM technical, audio and logistics team, the Glive staff and everyone who attended or who was involved in making this years ACM Awards such a great night.